Monday 16 November 2015

Paris by YSL



Today I am wearing Paris by YSL.

Soft, powdery, feminine and warm.  Comforting, charming, elegant yet simple, this perfume is a true acknowledgement to the wonderful city and the wonderful people who live in it.

The opening is a quick flutter of bergamot and orange that kiss my wrist in a true Parisienne romantic style.  From quick fruity kiss to fond floral hug with soft violet and roses now embracing my skin, gently wrapping me in a gossamer layer.  Iris strolls in hand-in-hand with sandalwood and vanilla enveloping me in a creamy, woody accord.  It is beautiful, soft, delicate and wonderful.

There is true harmony in this bottle.  Woods, florals, fruits and sweetness mingle and create a happy, well-balanced blend where the different notes work together in full.  Imagine that.

Perfect Paris, may peace, comfort and reassurance be restored.

No comments: