Tuesday 6 October 2015

Oh, Sally by Olga



Today I am wearing Oh, Sally by Olga.

Search as you might using Google but you won’t find this absolutely special and beautiful perfume.  It is a one off (rather like the Sally it was designed for!).

An elegant tropical opening with hints of fruits gently wafting in a warm, lazy, holiday kind of way.  The perfume is pinned around osmanthus – a very clever aroma that blows floral and apricot/peach notes at you.  It’s the perfect scent when you want to portray soft, pretty, delightful and interesting.

The perfume has presence.  It offers light and beautiful notes that gradually deepen to reveal a sensuous, creamy, glorious scent that curls itself around your skin and envelops you in fragrant joy.

So far every time I have worn it I have had a favourable comment from those that encounter its aroma.  The perfume was made for me and the perfume has become me.

Oh, Sally………. And yes, that has been a reaction from a certain someone when I let him smell me….



No comments: