Tuesday 12 July 2016

Fracas by Robert Piquet


Today I am wearing Fracas by Robert Piquet.

I smell tuberose, with notes of tuberose and a layer of tuberose.  As the tuberose settles on my skin, more tuberose comes through. I’m swamped with tuberose, drowning in tuberose and am getting a tuberose headache.  It’s an overwhelming tuberose fest!

Heavy, thick, soporific, creamy and undeniably in-your-face but in a strange way I find it wonderfully sensuous.  I remember wearing it to a party once and I received three comments about how sexy it smelt.  Sadly those offering the ‘sexy’ comment up to me made me feel dirty and wanting rather than stylish and carefree so beware the perfume won’t necessarily give you the reactions you might want.

It is an intoxicating Femme Fatale so wear it with caution.


No comments: