Monday 9 May 2016

Goddess of Love & Perfume by 4160 Tuesdays


Today I am wearing Goddess of Love & Perfume by 4160 Tuesdays.

Gosh. Gosh. Gosh. What a robust perfume. It’s full of so many aromas my nose is dancing a marathon right now.  We have sweets, florals, citrus, moss, woods and musk and I can feel them all dipping in and out, teasing my senses, leading me a merry olfactory dance to goodness knows where!

It is part of the ‘Crimes of Passion’ series, which consists of seven scents designed to ‘lead you into committing rash acts of devotion’. It is glamorous and indeed fit for a goddess, especially Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love (and all the Goddesses of Perfume out there).

Will it help Aphrodite seduce shepherd boys on the grassy banks of Roseberry Topping?  Will it help me commit a rash act of devotion?  I do hope so.


No comments: