Sunday 14 February 2016

ITISDREAM by Salvador Dali




Today I’m wearing ITISDREAM by Salvador Dali.

I kind of wish I wasn’t.  It reminds me of shampoo or hand wash or washing up liquid.  It is soapy and too flimsy for a perfume. 

It is a sweet, juicy fruit lush concoction and I’m certain it would be welcomed by those under 20 years old (young).

Grapefruit, Ribena black currant and apple form the fruit salad opening, magnolia, rose and hyacinth offer a fleeting floral layer whilst amber, musk and cedarwood bring up the rear.  I haven’t got to the rear yet, I’m still on fruity washing up liquid.

The kitsch pink bottle has a big pair of lips on the bottle which is in honour of Salvador Dali’s ‘lips sofa’ which in turn were based on Mae West’s lips. 

Not unpleasant, just too mass-toiletry-product for my liking.  ITISDREAM, but NOTWHENI’MSLEEPINGTHANKYOU.

No comments: