Thursday 9 April 2015

Thierry Mugler - Mugler Cologne


Tall, bold, slender and proud - the bottle of this week's perfume of the week would look good on any dressing table.  It is a unisex cologne and seems to be enjoyed by everyone here in the office.

With a fresh citrus cocktail-style opening, I think I'm in a Mexican restaurant enjoying margarita pitchers.  Delicious!

Give the cologne a moment or two and the lemony-lime citrus moves gracefully into a woody-citrus courtesy of petitgrain (our aroma of the week).  As it morphs from zingy citrus to woody citrus a bold green bamboo note makes its appearance and hangs around until the perfume gently fades (but I could still detect it 4 hours after the first spray).  Double delicious!

This is one I'd comfortably share with my husband and my sons - I'd  like them to smell of it too.  It was initially fashioned after the aroma of a bar of soap and is designed to give you that freshly showered, clean skin aroma and everyone who commented on the aroma described it as fresh.  It is very wearable.  My sons don't always smell clean and fresh, they exercise hard and play muddy football, this could be the answer!  Especially as the cologne seems to have excellent sillage and longevity.

All in all, a bargain at only £31 for 100ml.  Thierry Mugler - thank you!


No comments: