Thursday 19 February 2015

Chance by Chanel



This is one I've been looking forward to review ever since I smelt it on a friend on New Year's Eve. As I kissed her Happy New Year the aroma hit me and I found it beguiling.  I knew I had to own some.

It is beautiful and easy to wear and somehow makes you feel special.  It is unchallenging, but in a good way since there is no need to worry that people will shift away from you on the train or in a restaurant whilst they to escape your aroma (not that I ever worry about that!!).

It is pretty and feminine and definitely has the makings of becoming another Chanel classic.

Described as a floral (with jasmine and hyacinth) we could detect more elements of fruit than flowers.  Layers of pineapple (our chosen aroma of the week) and lemon enfold darker notes of patchouli, vetiver and punchy pink pepper whilst still keep the perfume light and graceful.

I only purchased this perfume recently and it had me at the bottle.  Round and chunky with a golden, mirrored band running down the bottle's sides, it is tactile and substantial.

There is nothing about this perfume or its packaging that I can fault.  Buy some!

No comments: